"...look after the orphans and widows in their distress..." James 1:27 Of the more than 700,000 children in Russia classified as being "without parental care," as many as one-third reside in institutions. Thousands more are temporarily quartered in various public shelters under police jurisdiction waiting for an available space in an orphanage. Thousands of children are abandoned to the state at a rate of 113,000/year.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Just a quick post as I sit here at DFW about to board my flight to LGA. Today I fly from DFW to LGA, at LGA I have to get to JFK and check in again to fly from JFK to Helsinki. I am little worried about how tight my connection is from LGA to JFK for an international flight, but I'll let you know how it goes.

Further bulletins as events warrant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home